- A fully fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facilities to students. This service is offered to ensure hassle-free and safe transportation.
- The College runs buses for providing FREE TRANSPORT facility to students from Perundurai Bus stand to College Campus.
- To ensure safety and security of the students the college has employed qualified and experienced drivers.
- The Transport schedule is designed in such a way that buses will reach the campus 10 minutes before the commencement of the academic work of the institution.
- The students are advised to be at the boarding point 10 minutes before the arriving schedule.
- If the student arrives late at the boarding point after the bus leaves the point, she/he shall make their own transportation arrangement. College does not hold any responsibility.
- In the evening the buses will leave the college as per the schedule.
- In case of sudden failure of buses, the students shall cooperate with the management and shall make their own arrangements. Every best effort will be made to avoid such situations.
- For Transport related queries students can contact the Transport department.